Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Finally… I can watch TV!!! But unfortunately…


Since I have been living in Surabaya for about two years, finally… I can watching TV now! Yeah, finally I and my rent-house mates bought a TV!!! A new TV: Flat Polytron 21 inch. It’s really delight me because for the past two years I lived in this city, I couldn’t watching TV at all because there was no TV in my rent house. And as we know that living without TV is just like living in a primitive area which is no information, no entertainment, and of course no celebrity’s gossip! Haha…
Well, started from last week… I could enjoying any kinds of TV’s programs. Such as News, Music, sinetron, comedy, movie, and absolutely celebrity’s gossip! And we really enjoy and glad because of this new family arrival ( TV ). Our living room becomes always crowded every morning and every night, and we will left it only when we have to go to the campus, bathroom, pray, or sleep, ^_^. It’s just like there is something brighten our poor life in the lonely rent-house. This magic box (TV) really brought a new color into our life.
Unfortunately, it just happened in the first week. Because as I sit in front of this magic box today, suddenly there is some unpleasant feeling attacks me. And as you know, it is because of the ridiculous programs that spread out within TV. I feel there are too many live-music programs contain too many “music band” which is almost the same, let call Inbox, Dering, Dahsyat, Mantap, and the most silly one is the music program in Pro-2 who shows a silly video-clip of the asian boy band who dance in a silly style. The other reason is that there is no improvement in our sinetron even from the last five years! The story within every sinetron is still the same. A kind, poor, and beautifull girl who potrayed as an angel vs. a horrible and annoyed girl described as a devil in their struggle to get the handsome man’s attention. The other common boring topic is about the competition in order to get the wealth. I don’t have to mention the title as you can check by yourself or even you have already keep every title in your mind. And the last stupid program i watched this afternoon is “Ahmad Dani Cari Istri” on SCTV. What a ridiculous production house who made it. I think, what for? Does the producer has the educated ideology behind the production? If it is not because of the “Take me/him out atmosphere” that makes them want to get the same advantages.
I just wonder… when will i get the opportunity to enjoy the TV programs which is give us a precious lesson and not just wasted our time? The answer is, when our society is not stupid enough to accept the valuable TV program, so that the annoyed producer will not produce a silly TV programs.

No comments:

Post a Comment