Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The cutest boy in my world…




He is my nephew named Tuba. Before he was born, I always hate child! But now, I started to love child. Because of him, I become curious about the growth process of children. Tuba is six half years old now. He is in the first grade of elementary school. Sometime I feel that time was passed so fast, as feel as that yesterday he is still a baby, and now… suddenly I found him playing football or bicycle with his friends. He can run fast, jump from the high place, and screaming all the time. He is a cheerful child. And he has a leadership soul although he is the youngest among his friends.

Look at his natural laugh and cute smile!





Every time I hear his voice on the phone, I feel my feeling toward him is getting stronger. I really love him. Sometime I think that he is my brother rather than my nephew. He loves to draw. And I put some of his masterpieces in my room^_^. Every time I go back to my home, I always give him a story book. I want to make him love to read. I want to see him grows become a smart and confident boy.
When I’m in million miles away from him, I really miss his laugh… his voice… and the way he speaks when he tells about his friends or his school activity…

Tuba... Le'Na miss u...

And this is the pucture when we explored our village street, almost a year ago...


No comments:

Post a Comment