Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Exploring Surabaya Zoo with Kassande '07




Well, it’s already about two weeks that I didn’t write anything at all for this blog. I must confess that maybe I am the laziest blogger in this whole world, hehe. Well, actually I am not too lazy to write or post something, just felt little bit busy at these last two weeks. First, it was the middle examination that I have to face, and considering that I am in the fifth semester right now, I think I have to be more serious to prepare this mid-term. But unfortunately, in fact I am still the person who always used the SKS’s system to study. Sistem Kebut Semalam… bro! ^_^ I can’t change this really horrible habit since I was in High School…


After the mid-term finished, I and my kassande’s friends went to Surabaya Zoo at last Saturday. Well, it was my first time to go there although I have been living in this city more than two years. But unhappily, not all of the kassande’s personil join this picnic. Most of them were busy with their own businesses. Only about 12 persons, including me, who have enthusiasm to join this trip.


We arrived at 10.00.am and I spontaneously amazed when I saw the Suroboyo statue because for all my life in this city I’ve never seen this well-known statue with my own eyes ( it is ironic, isn’t?), then I force my friends (Mar’ah) to take a picture in front of it. After check the present list, we were started to explore the zoo. At first I thought that it will be bored picnic because of the hot weather, but in fact, when I entered the zoo I felt that … wow, it’s really amazing! I’ve never imagine before that Surabaya has this cool zoo! Because from most of my friends who ever visit this zoo, they argued that Surabaya zoo is not so nice place to be visited in the weekend. It just hot place with a view animals and has the bad smell spread in the whole area. But when I finally visited this zoo, I disagree with them. I thought Surabaya zoo is belongs to the very nice place to be visited. It is true that I felt bad smell but not in all of the area, and the cool air is the biggest reason why I love this zoo. You know, live in this hot Surabaya makes you feel amazed when you find some place with the cool air.



But unhappily, we couldn’t explore this amazing place because from the first time the aim to visit this place is to hold kind of kasande meeting. Yeah, it has been a long time that we don’t have any meeting among kassande 07’s members. So firstly, we have to do some share agenda before exploring this zoo. Well, the meeting itself was took a place in the tower. I don’t know why it is called as tower. Maybe because of its highness, although it’s shape is not similar with the kind of tower.


The meeting was opened by my friend Tj. He commanded us to do some physical exercise called “Senam Lalo-lalo”. I was wondered what the purpose of this exercise actually, it was foolish I thought. But then when the others said that TJ have been prepared that exercise for about one week, I couldn’t refused his command. Then we begun to follow Tj’s movements doing this silly Lalo-lalo exercise. And suddenly, I felt… its fun! Yeah… sometime we will feel some pleasant feeling when doing kinds of fool things. ^_^


After that, the sharing time was started! And as usual, some of us were cried because of the touchy problems that we discussed. I do care all of my friend problems, Febri’s problem in this case, but I couldn’t cry at that time. And when our leader (Mas Agus) asked us one by one to speak up and share our problem, I really don’t have any idea why I couldn’t start to talk. I couldn’t tell them about my problems that actually very complicated. Yeah, I don’t know why. I think, it is because there are too many problems in my head so that I couldn’t share with them. But sharing with them is already gave me some consolation actually.




Finally, the lunch time is the only one that we were really waited for. And after lunch, we had take some picture. The part that I really love it! Narsis-narsisan ^_^….




And because we don’t have so much time to exploring this zoo, we decided to go home because some of us were still have mid-term exam. Well, maybe I will explore this nice zoo in the other time.



No comments:

Post a Comment